The basic installation to connect to our TrueWan network
From R 1000
Telephone installation to connect to TrueVoice
OPTION 1: Desktop phone from R 1170, Cordless phone from R 1700
Fax installation to be able to send and receive faxes, on TrueFax.
R 155 per number
Any geographical number can be ported to another service provider. If you have an existing number that you want transferred to either TrueVoice or TrueFax we can accommodate that. The cost of number porting is R 155,00 per number.
When porting a number please note the following:
- Only geographical numbers (ie 011 / 012 / 018 / 016 etcetera - no 087 or 086 numbers) can be ported - and the number to port can only be used within that geographical area.
- The porting request takes about 2 weeks to complete. We submit the request to the service provider currently managing the number (ie Telkom) through our service provider. They process the request and if everything is in order they will reply with a porting date, which we will confirm.
- The following could result in a decline of the request: outstanding payments on the account, no active account on that number, a long term agreement has been entered into on that number. We will be informed of the reason for the decline.
- Also note that if the current provider is Telkom then all data services connected to that number will also be canceled.
- Do not cancel the current service until the port has been completed.
- Some providers keep on billing the service even after no service exists.
- There is a two (2) month cool off period on the port in which a request for a port reversal can be submitted. After the 2 months a complete new process has to be entered into with the new service provider if the number needs to be moved.
Internet Data Bundles
Capped Internet data bundles - speed up to 20 Mbps:
To see our updated pricelist CLICK HERE.
With the capped options you can decide whether you want to be stopped when you have reached your cap, or whether you want the system to add to your cap automatically at your package's rate for additional data. If you decide on the latter option you can choose the bundle you want to be upgraded with.
Notifications – the standard for the system is to send an email once a day when you have reached 80% of you cap. It can however be set to send an email every day regardless of usage, or check your usage manually.
Uncapped Internet data bundles:Fair usage policy:
Data usage is calculated for the past 7 days - for every 30GB (or 60 depending on your uncapped option) exceeded over and above the first 30GB (or 60GB) in these 7 days, the maximum speed of the connection is halved – initial speed being maximum 4 Mbps. Note: maximum speeds are best effort! Uncapped is designed primarily for large amounts of data download.
“Best of both worlds” bundle:
A combination of capped & uncapped, setup fee applies. You are billed for one basic connection fee of R100 + uncapped option (as listed above) and R 20,00/Gb for capped data usage – with the first R 20,00 as a fixed fee. With software on each individual computer so you can switch between capped and uncapped seamlessly.
Fixed Speed Uncapped:
Uncapped option with no throttling and fixed, maximum connection speed. Client can determine speed, at R480 per 512 Kbps, tailor made to suit your budget and data requirements. Ideal for larger networks with multiple users.
|All standard Telkom numbers in SA||R 0,40 per minute (billed per second)|
|All Cellular Networks in SA||R 1,00 per minute (billed per second)|
|International calls, sample price list for illustration only: (Please ask for full pricelist)|
|England (442)||R 0,37 per minute|
|USA (120/1/2)||R 0,38 per minute|
|Australia (612/3/7/8)||R 0,46 per minute|
Internal calls: Any call to another phone user on our system is free – 24 / 7. Calls can be transferred to another TrueVoIP extension (free), or transferred to a landline or cellphone number (call charges apply)
Fax to Email: documents are scanned and emailed as an attachment. Free to receive only, or R10 per month to send and receive.
TrueFax: Your fax machine or 4-in-1 printer plugs into the TrueFax router and sends faxes as usual. Lower rate per fax, monthly line rental of R80.
Fax to email, per minute in South Africa
- To Send - R10 per month + fax call charge
|Major Cities: Joburg, PTA, PE, Durban, Cape Town||011, 012 etc||R 1,06|
|Local or other Cities||R 2.24|
|Fax to Mail||0865||R 1.60|
|Fax to Mail||0861||R 2.38|
|Fax to Mail||0866||R 3,87|
TrueFax Rates, per minute in South Africa
|SA Telkom Direct Fax||0880||R 0,90|
|SA Telkom Local||010||R 0,52|
|SA Telkom Local||011||R 0,52|
|SA Telkom MaxiCall||0861||R 0,75|
|SA Telkom National||01||R 0,64|
|SA Telkom National||02||R 0,64|
|SA Telkom National||03||R 0,64|
|SA Telkom National||04||R 0,64|
|SA Telkom National||05||R 0,64|
|SA Telkom PRS - Fax-2-Mail||0865||R 1,50|
|SA Telkom PRS - Fax-2-Mail||0866||R 1,50|
|SA Telkom Toll Free||080||R 0,00|
|SA Other||0||R 1,85|
|Mfax on net||Mfax||R 0,00|