The basic installation to connect to our TrueWan network
From R 1000
Telephone installation to connect to TrueVoice
OPTION 1: Desktop phone from R 1170, Cordless phone from R 1700
Fax installation to be able to send and receive faxes, on TrueFax.
R 155 per number
Any geographical number can be ported to another service provider. If you have an existing number that you want transferred to either TrueVoice or TrueFax we can accommodate that. The cost of number porting is R 155,00 per number.
When porting a number please note the following:
- Only geographical numbers (ie 011 / 012 / 018 / 016 etcetera - no 087 or 086 numbers) can be ported - and the number to port can only be used within that geographical area.
- The porting request takes about 2 weeks to complete. We submit the request to the service provider currently managing the number (ie Telkom) through our service provider. They process the request and if everything is in order they will reply with a porting date, which we will confirm.
- The following could result in a decline of the request: outstanding payments on the account, no active account on that number, a long term agreement has been entered into on that number. We will be informed of the reason for the decline.
- Also note that if the current provider is Telkom then all data services connected to that number will also be canceled.
- Do not cancel the current service until the port has been completed.
- Some providers keep on billing the service even after no service exists.
- There is a two (2) month cool off period on the port in which a request for a port reversal can be submitted. After the 2 months a complete new process has to be entered into with the new service provider if the number needs to be moved.